Shanghai Covid Lockdown
The current lockdown is heavily affecting air cargo operations.
- More than 550 flights were canceled between April 4 and April 7.
- Labor shortages affect airport ground operations and the availability of goods at manufacturers and warehouses due to a shortage of trucking options.
- Due to customs clearance procedures, the pickup of imported cargo is very slow.
- NNR Shanghai warehouse is approaching full capacity with no more space available.
- According to a notice from the Shanghai municipal government, many areas are expected to remain closed after April 11, and lockdowns are extended indefinitely.